Have you been offered the chance to join your company’s employee share plan?
Some companies have great communications and financial education programmes for their share plans and some employees are very familiar with what is on offer. But you may want a better understanding. Sometimes it can be hard to get the help you need.
On these pages Plan to Share has pulled together information that we hope will save you time, answer some of your questions and help you get individual advice if you decide you need it…and it’s all free.
Why are we doing this?
We want to try a different way to help. Sharing has always been part of our plan. We hope that some of you who are reading this will decide to use a part of what you get from your share plans to help others by making a donation to charity. You don’t have to – it’s completely up to you.
Using our website
Here’s how to start…
- What kind of Plan is it? Information about different kinds of share plans and share plan awards.
- Will you have to pay Tax? Information about how share plans are taxed and potential tax benefits.
- What are the Key Dates? Don’t miss them.
- Shareholders and Companies. Different kinds of company and what it means if you become a shareholder.
- Can you help to make a difference? Information about Sharing and Charities.
- How do you go about Getting Advice?
Can you share too?
Even if only a few of those who who benefit from share plans donated just a small amount, that would make a big difference, much more than Plan to Share could ever manage by itself.
There’s no catch, no obligation, it’s completely up to you. We don’t store your details, we don’t track you, but we’d love it if you would send us an email to let us know if you plan to share. We won’t know if it’s working unless you tell us.
Be careful- the information on this web page is not the same as advice- read this.